Formulary management is a lean management approach to managing products used with a single hospital or group of associated hospitals (IDN). The goal of formulary management is to identify, categorize and manage non-approved user activity so that a balanced approach between physician preference and organizational cost reduction mandates can be achieved.
- AHRMM CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION 2019 – Booth #131/Meeting Rm #1223
- Using preemptive formulary management to control user supply access at the point of requisition
- Meperia Promotes Kerry Bradford to Vice President of Client Services
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital gains control of supply spend with Meperia Strategic Sourcing
- Why your item master doesn’t support cost reduction efforts