PRIVACY NOTICE FOR MEPERIA STRATEGIC SOURCING APPLICATION
Effective Date: April 12, 2019
This Privacy Notice informs visitors and registered users of Meperia’s Strategic Sourcing Application about the purposes for which we may collect, use, retain, and share personal information and how that information is protected.
Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Your IP Address
We use your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to gather broad demographic information, such as browser type, platform, and connection speed. This information does not identify you personally. It provides us with data about how you use our website and engage with us. We use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you.
Our online inquiry forms may solicit visitors to voluntarily provide contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, and certain demographic information. We use this contact information to facilitate communications with visitors. Visitors may receive a follow-up email after submitting our online inquiry form and may be further contacted only by the means specified by the visitor in the form. Visitors may request email or telephone contact. The visitor’s contact information may be used to contact the visitor regarding their specific request or to send administrative notices regarding their use of the site. All collected data is for internal use only.
Our website contains links to third-party websites for your convenience and to provide easy access to additional useful information. Should you select such a link, you will leave the Meperia website. Meperia does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Meperia’s practices and policies. Any personal data you choose to provide to or that is collected by such third parties is not in any way covered by this Policy. We recommend that you read over such
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Meperia will not sell your personal information to others. We may share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Meperia if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to: (1) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (2) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; (3) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or (4) protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Meperia, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law. We may also share information with our trusted service partners who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use for the information we disclose to
How long we retain your data
We store information for as long as necessary to fulfill the specific purposes outlined in this Policy. We will also retain your information for as long as necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and court orders.
What rights you have over your data
Under certain circumstances, by
- Be informed. You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This Policy is designed to provide you with the information needed to allow you to see how and why your personal data is used when visiting this website.
- Access. You have the right to request the personal data that we have about you to increase your awareness of and allow you to verify the lawfulness of the processing. To protect your privacy, we may ask you to verify your identity.
- Rectification. If you believe that personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or misleading, you have the right to request that it is rectified.
- Erasure. In limited circumstances, you can ask for your personal information to be deleted. For example, you may request erasure if your personal information is no longer needed for the reason it was collected, you have removed your consent for us to use your information (where there is no other legal reason to use it) or there is no legal reason for the use of your information. Please note that we cannot delete your information where we are required to have it by law or it is necessary for legal claims.
- Restrict processing. In certain circumstances, you may ask that we restrict how we process your data.
- Portability. You may request that we transfer the personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Object. You may have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data.
The above-mentioned rights may be subject to various limitations under applicable law. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact Meperia using the contact information provided below. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
How we protect your data
Meperia has established appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect
Our website is not intended for any user under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If Meperia obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from its database.
Meperia reserves the right to change this Policy at any time without additional notice to the user. As a result, Meperia strongly encourages individuals to revisit this Policy from time to time for updates regarding its use of technology.
Use of this website constitutes
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail