This role’s number one priority is to provide demonstrable value to our clients in the least amount of time possible. Additionally, the functions of the role should limit the client’s involvement in the implementation cycle when possible. This is accomplished by providing training and knowledge transfer to enable clients to utilize and manage the deployed solutions and maintain ongoing relationships advising clients regarding Meperia’s solutions for the term of the business contract.
- Liaise with the client and Meperia project team to understand the client’s conversion, go-live, and rollout strategies and to ensure that the solution provides demonstrable value to our clients.
- Work regularly with the client leadership personnel and the project sponsor to continually understand their goals and risk mitigate any problems that arise.
- Determine customer’s priorities for use of the system; develop corresponding initiatives to be completed during the implementation process.D
- Develop and keep up-to-date project plan (i.e., project schedule).
- Document and manage scope for what will be configured and trained.
- Carry out the implementation of Meperia solutions following a detailed project plan and in accordance with the contracted project scope.
- Load the initial database delivered to the client with site-specific information (if applicable).
- Present formal training courses and knowledge transfer to clients.
- Support all testing phases with the client.
- Serve as the client’s application expert, ensuring the system setup supports workflow decisions.
- Deliver advice, guidance, and recommendations on system configuration and implementation best practices.
- Consistently strengthen and add value to the client relationship.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Clinical/Business experience required; RN license preferred
- 5 to 7 years of related healthcare supply chain software implementation experience
- Certification in Value Analysis Professional preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills required
- Skills in data abstraction, supply chain management and value analysis required
Other Careers at Meperia
No positions are currently open
No positions are currently available with Meperia. Please try back later.