So you thought the library was a thing of the past? Nah, we just brought it into 2019!
Finally, all of your supplier catalogs, technique guides, and brochures in one searchable reference resource for procurement staff and clinicians
- Over 25K supplier/vendor catalogs
- Search for vendor catalogs and items
- Compare items from multiple catalogs
- Free user training
- Unlimited number of users per organization
*Special terms and conditions apply
Watch the video
See how to effectively use this one database to search for a particular item across multiple vendor or supplier catalogs without searching numerous websites, and how you can display selected results in side-by-side comparisons within the tool.
Your one-stop shop
Committed to Making Life Easier
Using this one database, you can search for a particular item across multiple vendor or supplier catalogs without searching numerous websites.
Once you find the item within The Library, you can display side-by-side comparisons within the same window.
When considering purchasing a new item you can view information that explains any additional items required to accompany the product for patient use.
You can search for a particular product technique guide and then save, print or email the guide for easy reference (all catalogs display in PDF).
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Happens After I Subscribe?
Within 24 regular business hours (M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) one of our Meperia representatives will contact you regarding your log-in information and to provide a brief overview of The Library and how it works. Your subscription is valid for one year from the date the log in is created. Subscription includes:
- Access to stand-alone Community Library
- Ability to upload vendor/supplier catalogs including local vendors
- Option to attend live webinar training and/or recorded training available within the Help section of The Library
- Monthly Help Tips for best practice in using The Library
- Support via phone or email from our Meperia Solution Consultants
Sign Up for Your Free Subscription